Who We Are
The Custom Wealth Advisor Network is on a mission to change the financial planning industry one practice at a time.
Top financial wealth planner and CWA Network founder John Enright packaged his practice management system that he has perfected over the last 15 years and has made it available for any financial advisor to adopt and implement into their own business right away.
Whether you’re a financial planner looking for a turnkey practice management system, an advisor needing more professional support, a CFP needing branding and marketing help, or all of the above, the CWA Network is where you can call home.
The CWA Network is an international network of financial planning professionals who believe there is a right way and a wrong way to engage clients in the financial planning process. We believe that a client’s objectives and goals should be the sole-driver of the financial planning process…financial services products should NEVER be a driving force.
Here, you can surround yourself with like-minded professionals. The CWA Network is quickly becoming one of the world’s most trusted voices in comprehensive wealth planning and the most respected turn-key financial planning platform for all market segments.
We’re founded by veteran financial advisors John Enright (Syracuse, NY) and Michael Palumbos (Rochester, NY).
Today, John runs a seven figure firm with five team members supporting him. But when he started creating the systems and processes while working with Dan Sullivan’s Strategic Coach program, he only had one assistant.
Michael’s story is very different from John’s. He made every mistake possible between 2008 and 2011 and it nearly wiped him out. When he started implementing John’s system, he had one team member and it was not easy.
Today, Michael has two full-time team members and in 2017 he surpassed 6 figures in financial planning fees – not fees from AUM but fees for his advice and the value he brings during the financial planning process.
Michael says, “If it wasn’t for the clear path that John created and the unique client experience that the systems provide, I’m not sure if I would have made the dramatic turn around that our firm has made in the last few years”.
What We Do
We remove the guesswork from the financial planning process to help advisors deliver more value and grow their practice. We call it our turnkey financial planning business plan.
It’s like a business-in-a-box. You get the EXACT tools that we use every single day. No more “ad hoc” practice management. No more “hoping for referrals”. Our business-in-a-box, properly executed over time, will turn your practice into a referral machine.
Regardless of your designation and business goals, we can show you how to deliver more value and drive your firm’s success.
Why We Do It
We’re on a mission to transform the financial services industry into a profession over the next five years. We do it because we see an industry that has broken pieces that need fixing. We do it because we feel that financial advising is the most challenging, interesting and rewarding field there is. And finally, we do it for you. In the end, it’s the client/advisor relationship that matters. We learn from you. We admire you. We are thankful for you.
- We believe that what should be celebrated is the best planner, not the best marketer or the advisor with the most assets under management.
- We believe that we shouldn’t teach something until we do it first.
- We believe the biggest planning sin is focusing solely on investments.
- We believe in sharing our failures.
- We believe there should only be one accepted professional designation for comprehensive financial planning.
- We believe that calling yourself a planner or advisor means that consumers can count on you to provide comprehensive planning.
- We believe that financial products should never be sold. They should be recommended when they meet a client’s needs, objectives or enhance their desired situation.
- We believe that when you need a financial services product that it’s the advisors’ responsibility to shop for the product with the best price and fit.
- We believe there should be a universal set of defined standards for each phase of the financial planning process.
- We believe it’s the advisors’ responsibility to quarterback the implementation of the financial plan.
- We believe advisors must educate consumers. There are far too many areas in which the consumer doesn’t know what they don’t know.